Hunston Parish Council serves the Village of Hunston in West Sussex.
We hope you find it useful in providing you with information on the activities of the Parish Council along with information on our local church, village hall and other village groups and organisations.
Please use the navigation buttons on the left to find your way around the site.
Publication of the Hunston Neighbourhood Development Plan 2019-2037
The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (Regulation 16)
Hunston Parish Council as the qualifying body has prepared a neighbourhood development plan, entitled Hunston Neighbourhood Development Plan 2019-2037, for their parish with the help of the local community. The plan sets out a vision for the future of the parish and planning policies which will be used to determine planning applications locally.
Copies of the Hunston Neighbourhood Development Plan 2019-2037 and supporting documentation are available to view as shown below:
- All documents are available on the CDC website and, in the first instance, people are encouraged to access the documents online www.chichester.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplan under the entry for Hunston.
- A copy of the documents will be made available by Hunston Parish Council by contacting the Clerk by phone on 01243 789039 or by email .
- A copy of the documents can be sent by contacting the CDC customer service team by phone on 01243 785166 or by email
- A copy of all the documents will be made available at the CDC offices at East Pallant House and will be available to view on request through making an appointment by contacting the customer service team 01243 785166 or by email
The period for submission of representations will run from Thursday 15 July until Thursday 9 September 2021. Representations should arrive no later than 5.00pm on 9 September 2021. All representations received will be available to view publicly.
To make representations:
- Response forms can be downloaded and filled in electronically by visiting http://www.chichester.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplan Printed copies are available on request from Chichester District Council and Hunston Parish Council Clerk as indicated above.
Completed response forms should be sent to:
- Neighbourhood Planning, Chichester District Council, East Pallant House, 1 East Pallant, Chichester PO19 1TY
- Or emailed to
All comments will be publicly available and identifiable by name and (where applicable) organisation. Please note that any other personal information will be processed by Chichester District Council in line with the principles and rights set out in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018, which cover such things as why and for how long we use, keep and look after your personal data.
Please note that any representations may include a request to be notified of the local planning authority’s decision under Regulation 19 in relation to the neighbourhood development plan.
Latest News Items
The Parish Council is sorry to announce that after 6 1/2 years service Dianne Bonthrone has sadly stepped down from the Parish Council. The Council will miss her wit and wisdom at Parish Council meetings. This means that there is now another vacancy on the Parish Council. If anyone can spare some time to get […]
Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2013 Notice of conclusion of Audit
The Parish Council hopes that many residents will have enjoyed the recent Chichester Cycling Festival. To encourage continued use of your bicycle the Parish Council wanted raise awareness of the registered cycle routes that run through the village. The link below provides details of the routes open to cyclists on the Manhood Peninsula. Manhood […]